BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE....
There are additional services that may be available to you. Based upon need, availability, and request families may reserve additional time and/or services with a Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Behavior Therapist, Play Therapist, or provider of other services. We can discuss if you would like Craniosacral Therapy, Diet/Nutritional Therapy, or any other concern/need that you may have.
In addition, We like to share referrals with families based upon personal experiences. Many families with a child with special needs understand how some trips can become an adventure! There are businesses that understand and support our families and we try to spread the word when there is a business that goes out of their way to accommodate ours!! If you have had a positive experience and want to refer a business please email the owner: email@example.com to make a suggestion.
The following are a list of vendors/providers who have been retained for services and Mountaineer's School of Autism has had a positive experience:
* EWING OPTICAL 561-798-0244 ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL FULL-SERVICE EYEGLASS CENTER, FAMILY OWNED, PERSONALIZED SERVICE
* DR. NILSA TOLEDO 561-215-1603 WELLINGTON, FL PEDIATRIC DENTIST WHO SPECIALIZES IN FACIAL ORTHOPEDICS AND CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
* DR. JASON CLEVELAND, DC 561-965-2500 WEST PALM BEACH, FL SPECIALIZES IN CHIROPRACTIC, NUTRITION COUNSELING, MASSAGE THERAPY, AND EXERCISE PLANNING
* DONALD PORGES, CPA 561-737-5568 BOYNTON BEACH, FL ACCOUNTING/TAX PREPARATION
* ROBERT WOLFF, ESQ MANN & WOLF, LLP 561-338-5060 BOCA RATON, FL ATTORNEY TO ASSIST WITH SPECIAL NEEDS TRUST, LIVING WILL AND OTHER RELATED MATTERS
* SMALL FISH BIG FISH 561-818-SWIM (7946) WEST PALM BEACH, FL SWIM SCHOOL FOR ALL CHILDREN INCLUDING THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
The SKY is the LIMIT !!!! If you need it and we don't have it let's work hard for our children and get what they need!
of Autism, Inc.
3151 N. Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33409